Login to Complete An Application or to Access Reviewing Panel
- December 7: AIGA Innovate 2016 application opens
- January 29: Round 1 applications due
- April 1: Selection committee chooses proposals requesting more than $2,500 to move on to round 2 and applicants are notified by email; selection committee awards proposals requesting less than $2,500 (AIGA executive director will review for final approval) and awardees are notified by email
- April 25: Round 2 applications due
- June 6: Awardees notified of round 2 result
If you can’t fully flesh out your idea by January 29, don’t worry—you’ll have more opportunities over the next three years. But it’s never too early to start brainstorming. We’re excited to see what you and your chapter bring to the table.